what is Global Rigid Flex PCB Market?
Rigid Flex Printed Circuit Boards (RFPCB) is the amalgamation of flexible and rigid board technologies. It comprises multiple layers of flexible circuit substrates stuck with one or more rigid boards externally and/or internally, which is determined by the design of application. In this report the global rigid flex PCB market is segmented into Single Layer, Double Layer and Multi-Layer.
What are the Applications of Rigid printed circuit board Market?
1. Consumer Electronics: The consumer electronics industry has been growing and is anticipated to continue growing in future years. This is expected to influence the growth of rigid flex PCB which are utilized widely in consumer electronic devices. The rigid flex PCB is utilized in various consumer electronic products such as calculators, laptops, smart phones, smart wearable devices (smartwatch)
2. Defense and aerospace: The rigid flex PCB is utilized in various defense machineries and in aircrafts as they are compact and lightweight making them ideal for use. The growth in defense & aerospace industry and upcoming technologies with innovative engineering require rigid flex PCB. Above mentioned factors will positively impact the growth of rigid flex circuits in the forecasted period
3. Healthcare electronics: The increased innovation and technology upgradation such as effective and compact surgical devices and health monitoring devices in the industry to provide better care to patients will lead the rigid flex market to grow along as these compact devices comprise rigid flex circuits. Some of the smart devices such as pacemaker, diabetes checker, heart monitoring wristbands utilize rigid flex circuits owing to its flexibility, compact size and lightweight
4. Industrial electronics: The rigid flex PCB is utilized in various industrial equipment for manufacturing and construction purposes. Advancement in the technology used and increased usage of compact and effective machinery along with a shift towards automation will positively impact the rigid flex circuits and accelerate the market toward growth in the forecast period
5. Automotive: The rigid flex circuits are utilized in the automotive industry owing to its characteristics of being compact, flexible and lightweight. Introduction of new technologies in vehicles and electric vehicles entering the mainstream automobiles, the demand for navigation systems, vehicle tracking systems, information display systems in these vehicles will drive the growth of the rigid flex circuits market
What will be Market Size of Rigid Flex throughout Forecast year?
The global Rigid Flex PCB market is analyzed to grow a steady rate from $2.14 billion in 2019 to $2.91 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 6.4%. Increasing advancement of smart electronics, growing advancement in healthcare & automotive sector and growing applications in industrial electronics are driving the growth of the global rigid flexible PCB market.