We commit to consistently pursue excellence in product quality, cost, delivery, customer satisfaction, compliance with regulatory requirements through the continuous improvement and maintain effectiveness of our Quality Management System.
Quality Throughout Our Entire Operation
- Sierra Circuits’ commitment to total quality begins at the top of the organization. Ken Bahl, President and CEO, personally heads the quality initiative.
- Our proprietary quality processes address several areas. We’ll address them in sequence Quality in manufacturing your printed circuit board design.
- Quality processes begin as soon as your gerber files are received. Our Technical Support Center reviews every design and will call with problems or suggestions as soon as your PCB design is received.
- Throughout the manufacturing process, our engineers continuously check to see that the board is true to your specifications.
- Should an issue arise, you will be contacted immediately by an engineer with hands-on knowledge of your design and the issue, and who is empowered to resolve that issue.
Quality In The Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing Process
The following is an overview of the quality inspection and testing that are part of our manufacturing process:
In-process inspection at critical processes
- Dry film
- Solder mask
- Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI)
- Electrical testing
- Impedance testing
- Microsection Analysis
Sierra Circuits manufacturing personnel include IPC Certified Inspectors. We routinely require on-the-job training and certification for all of our operators, including SPC training.
Quality In Customer Service And Communications
The only true measure of quality in customer service is your satisfaction.
We have recently tripled our service and technical sales staff as a reaffirmation of our commitment to our valued customers. Sierra Circuits is committing to a comprehensive customer satisfaction process that will:
- Immediately identify and resolve individual customer issues
- Regularly determine overall customer satisfaction, the areas where we excel, and the areas in which we need to improve
- Provide input and direction to management regarding the areas in which we need to improve
Sierra Circuits has committed to quality in our customer communications:
- Customer communications are carefully planned, sequenced, and implemented to provide information about significant technology advances or promotional opportunities
- Increasingly, media will be deployed strictly per customer preferences
- Account Managers and Customer Service personnel are specifically trained in how to bring quality to customer interactions