PCB West 2017: Humair Mandavia Interview
During PCB West Exhibition Day, Sierra met Humair Mandavia, Chief Strategy Officer at Zuken. After his joint interview with Simon Fried, CBO of Nano Dimension, we discussed 3D PCB designing, and Zuken’s product, CR-8000 with him.
Watch Humair answer our questions!
Here are the questions we asked Humair:
0:05 What are the challenges when designing 3D PCBs?
0:40 Can you discuss CR-8000 and how does it support 3D PCB printing?
1:30 Have you noticed any upcoming trends in the industry?
If you could not attend PCB West or stop by Sierra’s booth, do not miss our video series! Because we know you care about PCBs, board design, and engineering, we interviewed the most talented, knowledgeable speakers of the show.
Check out the full list of the PCB West interviews already posted or to come soon on Sierra’s blog:
– Steve Watt, Manager of PCB Engineering at Zuken
– Simon Fried, CBO of Nano Dimension
– Pete Waddell, President of UP Media and Founder of PCB West
– Hemant Shah, Product Management Group Director at Cadence
– Vince Di Lello, Senior Principal Product Engineer at Cadence
– Neil Hubble, Director of Engineering at AkroMetrix
– John Coonrod, Technical Marketing Manager at Rogers Corporation
– Ben Jordan, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Altium
– Robert Boguski, President of Datest Corp
– Joe Fjelstad, Founder of Verdant Electronics
– Zuken and Nano Dimension