Black Friday Already Started with Deals on Google Pixelbook, Apple iPad and Samsung Galaxy
Black Friday is not until next week but deals have already started to flood the Internet. The Google Pixelbook is currently on sale for $150 less and that’s not it. Check out all the tech pre Black Friday deals.
Amazon Black Friday deals
Who said you had to wait until November 23rd to save money on tech products? The best Black Friday deals are available online and this includes the Google Pixelbook. The excellent chromebook is currently priced at $845 instead of $999. That’s a $154 saving (or 15% if you will) with free shipping and it’s on Amazon, of course.
The e-commerce giant also offers bundle prices for the Pixelbook. You have the opportunity to buy the laptop with an extra charger or a Pixelbook pen or even both.
If these reasons are not enough for you to get the Google computer, then we have a few other features that might sound very appealing:
- The Pixelbook is the first laptop that is Google Assistant-enabled. This basically means that you just have to press a button on the keyboard or say the famous “Ok Google” to get help, like you would with Google Home.
- You can use it either as a laptop or a tablet. Super practical, right?
- All your favorite apps will be one touch away: Google Drive, YouTube, Slack, Gmail…
- The laptop comes with a long-lasting battery that can give you 2 hours of use after only 15 minutes charging. On a full charge, the Pixelbook can last up to 10 hours.
- The Chrome OS automatic software updates will protect you from viruses without slowing you down over time.
- It has 8GB RAM and 128GB for storage.
As you can imagine, Amazon doesn’t only offer deals on Google’s flagship chromebook right now. The website launched its Black Friday Deals Week tab a few days ago. And, good news, it is full of surprises. First click on the Refurbished Deals section and you can find iPads, Amazon Echo assistants and Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
For $199.99, you could get the Apple iPad mini with its retina display and its 16 GB of flash memory. You can save $20 on the Alexa-enabled Amazon Echo which is priced at $59.99 instead of $79.99 today. The smaller version, the Echo Dot, offers a 25% discount and can be bought for $29.99. Finally, don’t miss the Samsung deals on the Galaxy S7 smartphones. Some are currently being sold for less than $200, if you don’t want to pay for the pricey Google Pixel 3 just yet.
As the website clearly mentions it, these pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers. This means that a full diagnostic test was performed, defective parts – if any – were replaced and a thorough cleaning process was done.
Best Buy Black Friday deals
At Best Buy, you can save $300 on the Samsung Galaxy Note9, S9 or S9+. This very interesting offer only applies if you activate a plan with Verizon or Sprint, though. AT&T users get the “buy 1 get 1 free” deal on these three smartphones, also with one new line activation.
No doubt that after a successful 2017 Black Friday and Cyber Monday – last year’s Cyber Monday was the largest in history with $6.59 billion online sales – 2018 is also going to be make both retailers and consumers happy.Tags: Google, Samsung, smartphone