Sierra Circuits is Your PCB Fab + Assembly One-Stop Shop
Sierra Circuits is more than just a leading PCB manufacturer. We are a one-stop shop for all your PCB assembly needs. We provide in-house fabrication, assembly and turnkey services within five days or less.
Shipping boards between vendors can lead to delays, miscommunications and other logistical headaches making it difficult to stick to your timeline, manage cost and hit your quality. At Sierra Circuits, we are your quickturn one-stop source for all of your PCB manufacturing needs. From fabrication to assembly, Sierra Circuits will create, source components and populate your boards on site at our Silicon Valley production facilities.
No more miscommunication between multiple vendors, no more delays, Sierra Circuits is exactly what you have been looking for!
- No Charge For Stencils
- No Charge For Tooling
- No Charge For Pinwork & AOI
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- ISO:13485:2003 certified
- Through-Hole Assembly — Components are mounted by inserting leads into holes which are then covered by solder.
- SMT Assembly — Components are mounted by placing them directly onto the PCB’s surface.
- Mixed Technology Assembly — Both Through-Hole and SMT components are housed on the PCB.
- Single or double-sided mixed technology or SMT (Surface Mount) for PCB assembly.
- BGA, micro-BGA, QFN, CSP and any leadless devices assembly with 100% x-ray inspection.
- PCB board components, including all types of BGAs, QFNs, CSPs, 0201, 01005, POP, and Pressfit components in small quantities.
- DFA process identifies almost all manufacturing issues before actual assembly saving production holdups.
Sierra Circuits’ Methods
Printing using LDI (Laser Direct Imaging)
Assembly — NRE Fees Waived
Quote and order your circuit boards online with our SELF-SERVICE PCB tools in just a few minutes.Tags: pcb assembly, PCB Manufacturing