Sierra and Altium have teamed up to bring you a rigid-flex webinar. We discussed rigid-flex PCB design for manufacturing tips, sample stack-ups, and best practices for your next design.
In it, we will be discussing:
– How to design the most cost-efficient rigid-flex layer stack-up.
– How to avoid wasting money and time on paper doll prototyping.
– How to save money on material selections for adhesives and copper layers.
Have any questions you’d like addressed? Write out your questions in the comments tweet us at @SierraCircuits. We’ll be answering questions at the end of the webinar—and any unanswered questions will be resolved on our blog.
Flex PCB Design Guide10 Chapters - 39 Pages - 45 Minute Read
- Calculating the bend radius
- Annular ring and via specifications
- Build your flex stack-up
- Controlled impedance for flex
- The fab and drawing requirements