HDI PCB Design Guide
The Sierra Circuits HDI Design Guide provides the guidelines for blind and buried via technology.
This HDI PCB Design Guide will help you:
- Plan your stack-up and microvia structure
- Choose the right materials
- Manage signal integrity and controlled impedance in your design
- Design considerations when manufacturing higher yields
Whether you’re designing PCBs to send to space, prototyping the next wearable device, or developing innovative medical equipment, more industries are relying on HDI everyday and it doesn’t have to break the budget.
Are you designing high-density interconnect PCBs?
HDI PCBs are characterized by their high density of components and routing interconnections, using the latest design and manufacturing technologies.
An HDI PCB is a high-performance board that takes advantage of
- Laser microvias
- Blind and buried vias
- Fine lines and spaces
- Via-in-pad technology
- Built-up and sequential PCB laminations
- Fine pitch devices down to 200 microns
Also inside this HDI PCB Design Guide:
- Have a plan for your PCB stack-up and microvia structure
- Will your material meet your temperature and electrical requirements?
- HDI stack-up classes
- Manufacturing considerations for higher yields
- Surface finishes