PCB Design Services
We review your designs, we prioritize performance, manufacturability, cost, and design for testability.
Schematic entry from marked-up schematic sheets or verbal instructions into the schematic tool.
- Cadence Allegro (version 16.6 and 17.2)
- Cadence Orcad Schematic Capture
- Altium Designer 19
The PCB design group at Sierra Circuits offers the most efficient PCB design services with experienced engineering talents, latest design tools & technologies that best deliver high quality, cost-effective designs to meet our customers’ technical requirement & demanding schedules.
Sierra Circuits provides the most comprehensive and accurate library services. Our library processes are equipped with effective creation and verification procedures. We also work with customer part libraries and perform DFA.
COMPONENT PLACEMENT AND ROUTING
Board floor planning and component placement are done as per customer guidelines constraints. We also look at the signal flows and routing needs in planning and recommend component placements. We provide customer check plots, Gerbers, PDFs, DXFs, etc. for customers to review the placement. Once approved, we proceed for routing.
PCB DESIGN TECHNOLOGIES
- High-speed designs, power designs, etc.
- PCB design with controlled impedance requirements
- PCB design for mechanical constrained boards and enclosures
- PCB design for flex, rigid & rigid-flex designs
- HDI designs with via-in-pad, blind via, buried via & micro vias, via stacking & staggering technology
- Designs with fine pitch BGAs of 0.4mm & 0.5mm
To get a design quote please provide:
- Bill of materials
- Mechanical drawings