Job Opening Date: 05 Jul, 2019, Application Deadline: 04 Oct, 2019
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
Sierra is seeking an experienced sales manager with an 8+ year proven track record of building a quota hitting sales organization. Specific responsibilities:
- Take the helm of an experienced sales team and grow it to meet the aggressive sales goals for the company through Challenger Sales methodology
- Manage Top Accounts through the sales team through weekly account reviews
- Coach the sales team individually and as a team on winning pitches
- Monitor salespeople progress to the goals, including both activity and dollar results
- Implement best practices of sales operations using analytics
- Be accountable for the forecast for top accounts, deal flow, deal pipeline, CRM data cleanliness
- Be accountable for recruiting, on-boarding, and training new members of the sales team
- 3 months:
- Complete all provided trainings
- Learn Sierra’s products/services, market, positioning and pitch
- Establish management rhythm with direct reports and key cross-functional partners
- Develop initial sales forecast and reporting on team activity and performance
- Sales: bookings growth stable with high-confidence forecast and strategies for hitting plan
- Customers: Learn what makes them tick and identify trends in the industry
- 5+ years of demonstrated success (vs. quota) via direct selling within a relevant environment (see below)
- 2+ years of demonstrated success (vs. quota) directly supervising teams of 8-15 sales reps or account managers with annual quotas of $1 million or more per rep, within a relevant environment
- Business model: operations intensive sales and service, high velocity of quotes and deals and need for precision and quality work
- Account development: cultivating business relationships in order to achieve trusted advisor status and to grow customer order volumes over time
- Product/service types: Engineering services, high technology manufacturing, electrical engineering services
- Customer profiles: highly technical customers such as innovative hardware engineering groups, within large enterprises as well as SMB/startup companies. Frequent involvement of procurement teams and enterprise negotiations tactics.
- Sectors: fast prototyping, semiconductors, consumer electronics, medical devices, automotive, aerospace, other high tech hardware, other short run / high customization manufacturing, 3-d printing or other additive manufacturing.
- Sales rep coaching: focus on bringing the best out of each member of the team
- Goal setting: appropriate to the business opportunity and team maturity
- Performance management: measurement and remediation of performance improvement opportunities
- Hiring, on-boarding and training new reps
- Rhythm: established daily/monthly/quarterly rhythm of 1:1’s and team meetings
- Sales forecasting with accuracy and a focus on continuous improvement
- Activity and performance reporting: pipeline, activity and bookings
- CRM usage and experience driving adoption by the sales team
- Establishing and optimizing territories and quotas
- Managing a commission plan
- College degree required, preferably in a technical field such as engineering or sciences
- Ambitious and willing to take risks
- Customer focused: puts customer needs first
- A coach focused on bringing the best out of every player
- A colleague able to build trust as a new member of an established group
- Aptitude to learn a new market and hard work ethic
- Disciplined, methodical and conscientious
Inside Sales Account Executive
Job Opening Date: 01 Jan, 2019, Application Deadline: 04 Oct, 2019
Sierra Circuits is looking for next generation leaders to achieve aggressive growth targets. Backed by patented manufacturing technology, in the heart of Silicon Valley, we help our customers change the world. We’re looking for a passionate individual that is willing to take on an ever-growing team of dedicated account representatives and achieve our company goals. If you have what it takes to be the leader we are seeking, please join our team!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for an account base with an appropriate sales goal.
- Responsible for making strategic judgment about understanding each individual account’s needs and servicing to meet those needs.
- Recommending and implementing the agreed upon strategies to retain and grow the account.
- Creating and administrating an account retention program for each individual account.
- Recommending the account pricing strategy to capture the majority of the account’s business.
- Negotiating prices of individual jobs with the accounts.
- Maintaining a high level of customer loyalty with each account.
- Educate customers of all new SPE technologies.
- Responsible for maintaining a 90%+ customer satisfaction rating with each account.
- Responsible for achieving 100%+ of the sales goal assigned to the Territory.
- May be responsible for supervising one or more administrative assistants.
- Maintain a high level of quality work regarding processing of orders, resolving customer service issues, and communicating with other departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College Degree, plus 2 years related work experience.
- VOC (Voice of Customer) training and maintaining a VOC survey for all customers.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to close sales orders.
- Excellent written and verbal sales communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills: Microsoft: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to learn new skills and tasks as required, especially ACT and Pro Manager software.
- Must have a professional demeanor and able to perform at the highest level in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform at the highest level in a fast-paced environment
Sales Administrative Assistant
Job Opening Date: 01 Jan, 2019, Application Deadline: 04 Oct, 2019
Sierra Circuits is looking for next generation leaders to
achieve aggressive growth targets. Backed by patented manufacturing technology,
in the heart of Silicon Valley, we help our customers change the world. We’re
looking for a passionate individual that can help achieve our company goals. If
you have what it takes to be the leader we are seeking, please join our team!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Answer calls and provide appropriate information to customer inquiries.
- Assist in handling customer service issues
- Provide Status Updates to Customers
- Enter and expedite customer orders accurately and efficiently into our order data system
- Review Customer Purchase Orders and other necessary paperwork
- Maintain Customer Information in our CRM
- Follow and Maintain Sales Procedures
- Meet and/or exceed daily departmental goals.
- Maintain company performance goals.
- Be punctual and maintain good attendance.
- Interact with managers, co-workers, vendors, etc. in a professional manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities requires.
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or related field, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2-3 years experience as Administrative Assistant with data-entry responsibilities preferred.
- PCB knowledge a plus.
- Good computer skills: Microsoft: Word, Excel, and Outlook and ability to learn new skills, especially ProCim software.
- Ability to type at least 35 wpm.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.