PCB West 2017: Pete Waddell Interview
On September 13, during the PCB West Exhibition Day, Sierra had the pleasure of meeting Pete Waddell, President of UP Media and founder of PCB West. We sat with him to chat about his background, how PCB West has changed since its creation in 1991, the pros and cons of handling this tradeshow, and more.
Watch Pete’s interview below!
Here are the questions we asked Pete:
0:05 Can you introduce yourself?
0:45 How has PCB West evolved since the first year?
2:53 How many companies exhibited this year?
3:27 Why is it important for companies to attend PCB West?
4:22 How long does it take to get everything ready for the next PCB conference?
5:16 What is the most difficult thing to handle?
6:37 Can you share your insight on Sierra Circuits?
7:44 What are you the proudest of about PCB West?
Check out the full list of the PCB West interviews to come soon on Sierra’s blog:
– Steve Watt, Manager of PCB Engineering at Zuken
– Humair Mandavia, Chief Strategy Officer at Zuken
– Simon Fried, CBO of Nano Dimension
– Hemant Shah, Product Management Group Director at Cadence
– Vince Di Lello, Senior Principal Product Engineer at Cadence
– John Coonrod, Technical Marketing Manager at Rogers Corp
– Neil Hubble, Director of Engineering at AkroMetrix
– Ben Jordan, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Altium
– Robert Boguski, President of Datest Corp
– Joe Fjelstad, Founder of Verdant Electronics
– Zuken and Nano Dimension
If you could not attend PCB West or stop by Sierra’s booth, do not miss our video series! Because we know you care about PCBs, board design, and engineering, we interviewed the most talented, knowledgeable speakers of the show.Tags: PCB West