Last week, Sierra Circuits attended PCB West at the Santa Clara Convention Center. We took this opportunity to meet with Humair Mandavia, Zuken’s Chief Strategy Officer, and Simon Fried, Nano Dimension’s CBO. They were both present at the trade show to announce their companies’ partnership. If you are interested in 3D printing technologies, this interview is for you!
Watch Humair and Simon answer our questions!
Here are the questions we asked Humair and Simon:
0:05 Can you discuss Zuken and Nano Dimension’s partnership?
1:26 Can you explain what is Design Force?
1:47 What kind of PCBs can you print with Dragonfly?
3:10 What is the DFM Inkjet module and how does it work?
3:37 Are you working on other 3D printing technologies?
If you could not attend PCB West or stop by Sierra’s booth, do not miss our video series! Because we know you care about PCBs, board design, and engineering, we interviewed the most talented, knowledgeable speakers of the show.
Check out the full list of the PCB West interviews to come soon on Sierra’s blog:
– Pete Waddell, Founder of PCB West and President of UP Media Group
– Steve Watt, Manager of PCB Engineering at Zuken
– Humair Mandavia, Chief Strategy Officer at Zuken
– Simon Fried, CBO of Nano Dimension
– Hemant Shah, Product Management Group Director at Cadence
– Vince Di Lello, Senior Principal Product Engineer at Cadence
– John Coonrod, Technical Marketing Manager at Rogers Corp
– Neil Hubble, Director of Engineering at AkroMetrix
– Ben Jordan, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Altium
– Robert Boguski, President of Datest Corp
– Joe Fjelstad, Founder of Verdant Electronics
Ordering PCBs just became faster and easier than ever. Sierra’s new Turnkey Pro tool helps you to order your boards entirely online from fabrication to component procurement and assembly. This revolutionary service streamlines the entire circuit board ordering process, eliminating delays and hassle. Sierra offers 5, 7 or 10 day turnkey options and you can get your quote and place your order in just 5 minutes. Click here to learn more.