Last month, Sierra Circuits attended PCB West at the Santa Clara Convention Center. We took this opportunity to meet with Ben Jordan, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Altium. Ben was present at the trade show to give a presentation entitled “Multi-Board PCB Design – A Different Boundary Value Problem”, which he summarized for us.
Watch Ben’s interview below!
Here are the questions we asked Ben:
0:05 Can you summarize your presentation?
0:31 Why should designers care about multi-board systems?
2:25 Why do people use Altium Designer?
5:32 Is Altium announcing anything new?
If you could not attend PCB West or stop by Sierra’s booth, do not miss our video series! Because we know you care about PCBs, board design, and engineering, we interviewed the most talented, knowledgeable speakers of the show.
Check out the full list of the PCB West interviews already posted or to come soon on Sierra’s blog:
– Steve Watt, Manager of PCB Engineering at Zuken
– Humair Mandavia, Chief Strategy Officer at Zuken
– Simon Fried, CBO of Nano Dimension
– Pete Waddell, President of UP Media and Founder of PCB West
– Hemant Shah, Product Management Group Director at Cadence
– Vince Di Lello, Senior Principal Product Engineer at Cadence
– Neil Hubble, Director of Engineering at AkroMetrix
– John Coonrod, Technical Marketing Manager at Rogers Corporation
– Robert Boguski, President of Datest Corp
– Joe Fjelstad, Founder of Verdant Electronics
– Zuken and Nano Dimension
Ordering PCBs just became faster and easier than ever. Sierra’s new Turnkey Pro tool helps you to order your boards entirely online from fabrication to component procurement and assembly. This revolutionary service streamlines the entire circuit board ordering process, eliminating delays and hassle. Sierra offers 5, 7 or 10 day turnkey options and you can get your quote and place your order in just 5 minutes. Click here to learn more.