PCB West is for Sierra Circuits the best opportunity to meet PCB experts. Vince Di Lello, Senior Principal Product Engineer at Cadence, is one of them. During his interview with us, he summarized his presentation on Advancements in MCAD-ECAD Co-Design, and also explained how Cadence supports this co-design.
Watch Vince’s interview below!
Here are the questions we asked Vince:
0:05 Can you summarize your presentation?
1:24 MCAD-ECAD appears to be a wonderful idea. Please explain how Cadence supports this co-design?
2:07 What is a STEP model?
3:13 Can you discuss upcoming trends?
If you could not attend PCB West or stop by Sierra’s booth, do not miss our video series! Because we know you care about PCBs, board design, and engineering, we interviewed the most talented, knowledgeable speakers of the show.
Check out the full list of the PCB West interviews already posted or to come soon on Sierra’s blog:
– Steve Watt, Manager of PCB Engineering at Zuken
– Humair Mandavia, Chief Strategy Officer at Zuken
– Simon Fried, CBO of Nano Dimension
– Pete Waddell, President of UP Media and Founder of PCB West
– Hemant Shah, Product Management Group Director at Cadence
– John Coonrod, Technical Marketing Manager at Rogers Corporation
– Neil Hubble, Director of Engineering at AkroMetrix
– Ben Jordan, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Altium
– Robert Boguski, President of Datest Corp
– Joe Fjelstad, Founder of Verdant Electronics
– Zuken and Nano Dimension
Ordering PCBs just became faster and easier than ever. Sierra’s new Turnkey Pro tool helps you to order your boards entirely online from fabrication to component procurement and assembly. This revolutionary service streamlines the entire circuit board ordering process, eliminating delays and hassle. Sierra offers 5, 7 or 10 day turnkey options and you can get your quote and place your order in just 5 minutes. Click here to learn more.