On September 13, during PCB West Exhibition Day, Sierra had the pleasure of meeting Hemant Shah, Product Management Group Director at Cadence. We talked with him about IPC-2581, which was the subject of his presentation, during which he also discussed digital data transfer.
Watch Hemant answer our questions!
Here are the questions we asked Hemant:
0:05 What’s new at Cadence?
3:09 How many PCB design softwares support IPC-2581 export?
4:07 Why is IPC-2581 better than ODB++? Do you have any specific case studies?
If you could not attend PCB West or stop by Sierra’s booth, do not miss our video series! Because we know you care about PCBs, board design, and engineering, we interviewed the most talented, knowledgeable speakers of the show.
Check out the full list of the PCB West interviews already posted or to come soon on Sierra’s blog:
– Steve Watt, Manager of PCB Engineering at Zuken
– Humair Mandavia, Chief Strategy Officer at Zuken
– Simon Fried, CBO of Nano Dimension
– Pete Waddell, President of UP Media and Founder of PCB West
– Vince Di Lello, Senior Principal Product Engineer at Cadence
– Neil Hubble, Director of Engineering at AkroMetrix
– John Coonrod, Technical Marketing Manager at Rogers Corporation
– Ben Jordan, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Altium
– Robert Boguski, President of Datest Corp
– Joe Fjelstad, Founder of Verdant Electronics
– Zuken and Nano Dimension
Ordering PCBs just became faster and easier than ever. Sierra’s new Turnkey Pro tool helps you to order your boards entirely online from fabrication to component procurement and assembly. This revolutionary service streamlines the entire circuit board ordering process, eliminating delays and hassle. Sierra offers 5, 7 or 10 day turnkey options and you can get your quote and place your order in just 5 minutes. Click here to learn more.