The "No Touch" PCB Service
Our No Touch self-service ordering system enables you to specify two-layer, four-layer, and six-layer prototype PCBs entirely online for quickturn delivery at the minimum cost. Using No Touch, you can automatically verify your design, get a quote, and submit your order in one smooth transaction.
- 2, 4, 6 layer low-cost, quickturn prototype PCB fabrication
- Pre-defined specifications
- Automatic file verification
- Free instant DFM on your files
- Find whether your design matches No Touch specs
- See layer images as seen by our system to ensure proper registration, polarity etc
- Get a Netlist compare report
- No holds processing
- Minimum finished hole size down to 8 mils
- Trace /space down to 4 mils
- Now allows 0.250" (250 mils) Non-Plated Holes
- Both HASL and Lead-free HASL surface finishes available.
(If you need your boards to be RoHS compliant, choose Lead-Free HASL finish)
- Instant online quoting, ordering and tracking
No Touch FAQ
Questions? Contact No Touch PCB Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q1. No Touch Guarantee
Q2. What files do I need to include?
Q3. What is the difference between buying No Touch vs. Web PCBs?
Q4. What are the most common reasons for issues in a No Touch order?
Q5. Are there any Design Tips to ensure my No Touch boards are processed smoothly?
Q6. Can you show me examples of drill files that are acceptable to your system?
Q7. Please explain more to me regarding board outlines and filled areas.
Q8. Please explain in more detail what you mean by Positive and Negative polarities.
Q9. Why does No Touch recommend a minimum width of 5 Mils for silkscreen/legend?
Q10. What is automatic sliver repair?
Q11. What is the NoTouch Product Cancellation Policy?
Q12. How do you calculate Turn Time? If I place order today, when will my No Touch boards be shipped?
Q13. Can we do a Will-Call pickup? What are the guidelines for Will-Call ?